Links verified 12/21/2016
- Aunty Math - Every other week is a new math challenge for Aunty Math's niece and nephews. These challenges come in the form of story problems. Your class can post their solutions and strategies and look at others answers also. Past archives with answers. Grades 1-6 [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Brain Binders - All you need is a sheet of paper and a brain. Links containing a puzzle with a finished picture. Your goal is to fold the puzzle into a shape with a solid color on each side.
- Brain Booster of the Day presented by DiscoveryEducation.com - The really cool thing about the list is that it is organized by types of thought processes.
- Brain Den - Puzzles and Riddles - Classic brain teasers sorted in several sections; general logic, weighing puzzles, Einstein's riddles, number sequences, crossing river, etc
- Brain Metrix - Train your brain; many puzzles and games
- Braingle - Brain Teasers, Riddles, Exercises, Games, Forums and more... Some of the coolest features are only available to registered users, but its free to sign up.
- Brain Teasers and Math Puzzles - This page contains the ever-growing list of brain teasers and math puzzles on Syvum-Online Education and Interactive Learning. All the brain teasers and math puzzles are interactive with immediate scoring. The brain teasers and math puzzles as well as their explanations use dynamic content to provide continuous learning and entertainment.
- Brain Bashers - A collection of brain teasers, games and optical illusions. This site is usually updated with at least 5 new teasers each Sunday.
- Brain Food - This site doesn't change weekly but there is a wide selection to choose from that should keep you busy all year.
- Cyberchase - Critical thinking games. These do not change but each one is a challenge !
- Daily Brain Puzzle - online brain puzzles, mind games and memory training
- Games for the Brain - all kinds of games
- Houghton Mifflin has grade level brain teasers. They don't change daily, but each grade has several teasers.
Grade 1 - Grade 2 - Grade 3 - Grade 4 - Grade 5 - Grade 6
- In The Grey Labyrinth , there is at least one unsolved puzzle at all times. See if you can deduce the answer for yourself before they post it. Ten recent puzzles are listed and there is a large archive of brain teasing puzzles .
- Math quizzes - There are four separate math quizzes and each one features a new quiz for each day of the quiz. That's 28 to choose from. These will tease your brain!
- NeuroArcade - Brain Games
- Problem Solving Exercises (61) from PedagoNet
- The Set Daily Puzzle - A real challenge for logical thinking.
- Smart-Kit - Brain Teasers - "Puzzles to cross-train your brain"
- Word Game quizzes - There are seven separate vocabulary quizzes and each one features a new quiz for each day of the quiz. That's 49 to choose from. These will tease your brain!