Test Taking Assistance
Links verified on 10/16/15
- 4th Grade LEAP Practice Tests - Practice tests for four subjects are provided; Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. These are not online tests and must be printed one page at a time.
- Cumulative Test Prep - Twenty-Four practice math tests, one per chapter; each test is twenty questions in length
- FCAT Practice Tests - For each practice test, a story is provided along with multiple choice, short response, and extended response questions. Read each story then answer the questions that follow. Immediate feedback is provided so you can assess your performance.
- Fourth Grade Math Brain Teasers - Help your students get ready for tests with these twelve brain teasers.
- Fourth Grade Practice Reading Test - Two stories to read, eight questions to answer for each story.
- Fourth Grade Practice Tests -This page has a list of teacher created practice testlets
- Grade Four Test Prep - These practice tests are based on a 4th grade Houghton Mifflin Math textbook.
- New York State Grade 4 Science Test (ESPET) Practice - This Quia quiz is in the format of a Rags to Riches game.
- New York State Education Department:2006-2010 - 4th grade Language Arts tests plus scoring guide in .pdf format
- New York State Education Department: 2005-2010 - 4th grade Math tests plus score keys available in PDF format.
- Online Interactive Tests - practice tests aligned with CCSS concepts.
- Printable CRCT Tests - These tests were given in Georgia in 2006, most are Adobe Acrobat format; First Grade tests - three language tests, six math test, four reading tests, four science tests, five social studies tests
- Printable Tests - CCSS aligned, individual concept practice.
- Test Prep: 4th Grade Math - EdHelper provides this fourth question multiple choice math test to print. A bubble sheet is provided as well as an answer key.
- Test Quest: Be a Better Test Taker - Five strategies to help your fourth grade math students become better test takers.
- Virginia State Standards of Learning: Science, Math and Technology Practice Tests - Select Math 4 and the number of questions you want; five, ten, twenty, or forty.